Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate Granular
Feed & Fertilizer Grade
Can be used on trees, shrubs, berry bushes, and fruit trees to correct zinc deficiency, which can cause the following problems:
- Deformity of fruit and rosette on pecans
- “White bud” on corn
- “Little leaf” of peaches and grapes
- “Die back” on citrus
- For corn, peaches, and grapes: 1/2 lb./1000 sq. ft.
- For ornamentals, and other fruits and vegetables: 1/4 lb./1000 sq. ft.
- For citrus: 1/4 cup per small tree, 1/2 cup per medium tree, and 1 cup per mature citrus tree
- Trees up to 7 inches in diameter: use 1 3/4 lbs./inch of diameter
- Trees over 7 inches in diameter: 3 1/2 lbs./inch of diameter