- BPA free ,food grade material,down to 0.0001mic filtration,dry type TFC Membrane Reverse Osmosis Element,Maximizing shelf life,Advanced membrane technology
- EASY&CONVENIENT-Geekpure Membrane fits all standard RO systems,This membrane can be used to replace CSM, Axeon, Dow FilmTec, GE,Ispring,Apec,Home master,Gloable water,Aquatic and any other 1812 style membranes
- CERTIFICATED-NSF/ANSI Standard 58 certificated, remove the particles of heavy metal (primarily fluoride,viruses,calcium, magnesium, lead,colloids , chromium and nitrates), bacterial and any other carbonates from source water.
- HIGH EFFICIENT FILTRATION-0.0001micron, Removes up to 98% of contaminants in water ((Minimum Rejection 96%)
- DIMENSION-Standard size ( Membrane Dimensions: 11. 75″ Overall Length, 1. 75″ Diameter), Fits all Standard 2″ ID Membrane Housings
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA)
FEED WATER PRESSURE :35 – 100 PSI
TEMPERATE: 40 – 110°F/5-45°C
PH :3.0 -11.0
MAX TDS 1000 MG/L
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI <4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
Life time :15-24months as your feed water quality
Shelf life: 3years in original sealed package.
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of the Geekpure 75GPD Ro membrane?
It is standard size ( Membrane Dimensions: 11. 75″ Overall Length, 1. 75″ Diameter), and Fits all Standard 2″ ID Membrane Housings.
✪What is the life time?
Our suggestion is 24 months for most tap water (200-500ppm).usually, you replace membrane depends on usage amount and feed water quality. if tap water is very good quality (200ppm or less), you may replace the membrane per 36months. if hard water area, someone replace membrane 6months or 12months. it is time to replace if flow rate is too less or membrane is cloged.
✪Could i use it if my water Total Dissolved Solids is over 1000 ppm or well water?
Yes, you can use it. even TDS reach 2000 ppm. but you should replace membrane every 12 months or more frequently.1000ppm is our suggestion.
✪Can this be used for brackish water(5000ppm) or ocean water with high salinity(35000ppm)?
No. it is just designed for residential tap water use. if you need Ro membrane for brackish water or ocean water and industrial use, Geekpure can provide too, please send email to us.
✪ What is in the box?
2pc membranes. membrane housing, wrench and flow restrictor need to be bought separated.
1. DO NOT FREEZE.
2. If you have chlorinated water, we recommend you use a Carbon/Sediment Pre-Filter. The residual chlorine in municipal or city water will destroy the membrane. if hardness is too high, we recommend you install water softener before Ro unit.