UGREEN USB Sound Card External Converter, USB Audio Adapter with 3.5mm Aux Stereo for Headset, PC, Laptops, Desktops, PS4, Windows, Mac, and Linux
Great Alternative Sound Card
- Ugreen USB Audio Adapter can easily add a 3.5mm TRRS port (integrated audio-in and audio out interface) to your PC through an available USB interface. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
- – Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male
- – Headset Connector: 3.5mm TRRS Female
- -Cable Length:15cm
- -Chipset: ALC4042
- * Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- * Mac OS 8.6 or above
- * PS5/PS4 Important Note: For using with PS5/PS4, the output sound for Left and Right chanel will be Reversed as the sound sampling rate of our audio adapter(192K/24BIT) is higher than their Compatibility(48K/16BIT).
- 1. This USB sound adapter is designed for your new headset with 3.5mm TRRS interface. It does not work with headset with separate headphone and microphone 3.5mm audio port.
- 2. The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter does not work with PS3.
- 1 x UGREEN USB A Male to 3.5 mm Aux Cable (White)