Now there is a product that can mount your Lesco spreader directly onto the hitch of your truck without all the aggravation and hassle – the Lesco Spreader Caddy. It is designed to mount your spreader onto a regular 2″ hitch, saving you space in the back of your pickup truck.
All that is needed is for you to insert the spreader caddy in the 2″ inside diameter square pipe, and then put the pin back in place. You are now ready to mount your spreader onto the hitch.
The Spreader Caddy / Holder is designed for the 705699 or 091186 Lesco Spreader, the 50 lb. 092807 Lesco Spreader, and the Cub Cadet #80 Rotary Spreader. It will also fit other spreaders with a similar design.
Note: The resting leg on the spreader must be ‘U’ shaped.
- Lesco 705699 High Wheel Spreader
- Lesco 091186 / 101186 High Wheel Fertilizer Spreader
- Lesco 092807 50 lb. Push Spreader
- Cub Cadet 80 lb. Rotary Spreader
- Other spreaders with a similar design
- Includes fastening hardware
- Does not include the pin for the 2″ hitch