PRO4-D / PRO-4-D PORTABLE + WALL
MOUNTABLE RO DI UNIT RODI MARINE
FISH TANK AQUARIUM FILTER
This is our mid-sized unit suited to use for topping up marine aquariums. This unit is designed to produce water of the highest purity for your marine fish tank. This unit is best suited to use with small to medium sized tanks, for larger tanks we recommend our PRO4-DJ series RODI units.
This is a four stage unit which includes the following:
* A 10″x2.5″ spun sediment filter.
* A 10″x2.5″ activated carbon block filter.
* A reverse osmosis membrane (Your choice of flow rate)
* An inline mixed bed DI resin filter.
* 3 meters of high pressure 1/4″ (6mm) tubing.
* Connection fittings kit (your choice of tap connectors)
RO membranes are listed based on flow rate, in this case volume of water produced if left to run for 24 hours with optimal feed pressure (60-80psi). Membrane flow rate should be selected from the table above when purchasing the filter.
There are two different connection types – ‘Garden/Laundry’ and ‘Kitchen Mixer’. The Garden/Laundry option includes a 1/2″ tap adapter, 3/4″ tap adapter and a garden hose clip. The ‘Kitchen Mixer option includes a valve that connects to a standard mixer tap in place of the aerator. You can select to have both options in the table above.