Natural Automatic Voltage Switcher AVS 30:
The AVS is an Automatic Voltage Switcher rated at 30 Amps. The AVS will switch off the equipment connected to it if the mains power goes outside preset acceptable limits and will re-connect automatically – when the mains power returns to normal.
Re-connection takes place after a delay (‘the start-up delay’) to ensure stability of the mains. In addition, the start-up delay provides protection against power-back surges commonly experienced after resumption of power in a power cut situation. Surge and spike protection is also incorporated to ensure protection against these commonly occurring events.
The AVS is ideal for protection to sensitive equipment such as refrigerators, televisions, personal computers and hybrid solar inverters.
- Nominal voltage : 230 V ac
- Current rating : 30 A
- Frequency : 50/60Hz
- Over-Voltage Disconnect : 260 V
- Over-Voltage Reconnect : 258 V
- Under-Voltage Disconnect : 185 V
- Under-Voltage Reconnect : 190 V
- Mains Spike Response Time : <10 ns
- Mains Spike Discharge Amps : 6.5 kA
- Spike Protection : 160 J
- Wait Time : 10 Seconds to 10 Minutes
- IEC 61643-11 compliant