Prime Source’s Myclo 20EW Fungicide is a systemic fungicide that may be applied to a wide range of ornamentals and turf. Myclobutanil has been the longtime favorite of many turf professionals in the continuous struggle and battle with common fungal disease infections. While certain fungicides treat diseases just to prevent, Myclo 20EW Select brings both preventive and curative properties. Myclo 20EW Select may also be used on fruit trees, vineyards and home orchards to control fungal diseases such as Powdery Mildew, Brown Rot, Scab and Rusts.
- Will prevent plus cure fungal diseases
- Exceptional control of Dollar Spot and Brown Patch
- Labeled for vineyards and home orchards
- Packed for both small and large applications
- Chemigation may be used for application
- Use a surfactant like Fungicide Activator Select to improve performance
The Myclo 20EW Select is a multi-action fungicide that functions as a systemic, protectant and curative control of a wide variety of plant diseases. It targets anthracnose, dollar spot, powdery mildew, zoysia large patch and more. Myclo 20EW Select is applied through ground administration, handgun or pressurized sprayers, and chemigation or sprinkler irrigation. The fungicide is best used on greenhouse, nursery, turfgrass and landscape ornamentals. Also, it can be enforced on apples, grapes and stone fruits like plums or prune, peaches, nectarines, cherries and apricots.