- Replacement filters set for Geekpure 3-Stage Portable Aquarium-Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System-100GPD (Product ASIN: B07H2TSNZM).
- 3 FILTERS-Includes :(1) PP Sediment ,(1) Gruanlar Activated Carbon ,(1) 100 GPD NSF Certificated Reverse Osmosis Membrane ,(5) 1/4″NPT fittings,(1) Seal tape.
- GOOD PACKING-All Filters are individually wrapped&sealed and extend shelf life.
- Life Span-It depends on usage amount and feed water quality. Usually,12 months or 35,000 Gallons pure water for most tap water (200-500 ppm). Membrane can last 2 years.
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA),1 Year limited warranty, 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 – 100 PSI
MAX TDS :1000 PPM
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI <4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
Shelf life: 2 Years
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of the Geekpure Replacement Water Filters?
2 pieces prefilters is 2.5″ODx 10″ height and standard. Ro membrane is standard 1.8″ x 12 ” membrane.
✪What is 5 pieces filter and function?
the 1st stage: PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6-12months.
the 2nd stage: Granular activited carbon filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
the 3rd stage: TFC Ro membrane, Reduce 99% total dissolved minerals, heavy metal, Arsenic, Mercury, Iron, lead .
✪If not Geekpure, the filters is available to other brands Ro water purifier?
Please don’t worry. it compatible to most Ro system which its 10 inch standard sized RO systems.
✪What is in the box?
1pc PP sediment ,1pc Granular Activited Carbon ,1 pc 100 GPD RO membrane ,1 roll seal tape and 5 pieces 1/4″ thread fittings .
1. The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality. .
2.It Is Recommended to Wait Until the Entire System Is Pressurized and Re-Check for Any Leaks Before Leaving Installation Site.
3.It Is Normal for Some Black Carbon Fines to Appear in the Water When Emptying the First 4 Gallons Of Water. The First 4 Gallons of Water Produced Should Be Emptied and Not Used.
4.Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.