Canadian Green Grass Seeds
Does your lawn have some bare spots? Is it a little thin? Thicken your lawn and repair those bare spots with this exceptional grass seed blend, a fine grass seed mixture that grows healthy, rich, green grass. Planting instructions included with your bag.
Planting zones include 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 based on the USDA zone map. If planted in the southern or deep south of the USA, Canada Green will be an annual stand not a perennial (USDA zones 8, 9, & 10).
48.3% Boreal Creeping Red Fescue.
26.2% Gulf Annual Ryegrass.
25.5% SeedRanch Kentucky Bluegrass.
- Resilient, crowds out weeds, resists bugs
- Grass starts growing in days and stays green
- Canada Green grass seed quickly produces a lush lawn
- Proven on golf courses. Resilient, crowds out weeds, resists bugs
- Fall is the perfect season to seed lawn. Grass starts growing in days and stays green
Usage: 6 Lbs. covers 3,000 sq. ft.