The Arilon insecticide is a high-performance dry granulated formula for both amateur and professional use. As the only sprayable oxadiazine product available it is non-neonicotinoid and non-pyrethroid and when mixed with water can be applied as a low-odor, non-clogging and non-staining spray. Its formula is lethal for most insects and it controls more than 20 aphids. This product does not attack other organisms but targeted insects as the active ingredient is Indoxacarb (0.22%). For this reason the user will have efficient control with minimal impact on your surroundings.
– Can be applied in multiple ways and settings;
– Effective control of aphids;
– High performance;
– Insects cannot detect this insecticide if used with a clean sprayer;
– Easy to store, carry, prepare, use and clean up after;
– Provides excellent control at high volume rates;
– Unique mode of action differentiates between target and non target insects);
– Active ingredient: Indoxacarb (20%);
– Low odor.
This product can be used:
– In apartments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, warehouses, landscaping areas and others.
– Ideal use patterns for flexible residential and commercial applications.
How to use:
– This product (8.25 oz.) bottle makes up to 25 gallons of solution;
– The formula must be diluted in water and then applied by spraying;
– For effective results, repeat the treatment 3-4 times a year.
Please follow product label instructions to insure proper application for each particular insect pest infestation.
Read the entire Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use.