- BPA free,Food grade materials,Quick change filters
- EASY&CONVENIENT-Quick change sanitary filters, change filters in seconds, shut off water automatically, and No tools required , the ratio of pure water and waste water is 1:2
- HIGH QUALITY– All tube, fittings, storage tank,Ro membrane complies with NSF/ANSI standard 58 to provide healthy, safe, and pure water, LEAD FREE deluxe kitchen sink faucet as last pure water guarantee in your home
- HIGH EFFICIENT FILTRATION-5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Thin-film composite RO membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron,Reduce 99% contaminant ,including Heavy Metal Arsenic, Lead ,Mercury ,Fluoride, Bacteria,Hardness,Cadmium,Chlorine,Taste,Odor,Asbestos, Lead,Cryptosporidium , Giardia Cysts , and more 1000+ contaminants.
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA),.
- Warranty-1-year limited Product quality and service guarantee,
FEED WATER PRESSURE:40 – 100 PSI
MAX. TDS :1000 PPM
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI <4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
Shelf life: 3Years
Warranty: 1year limited warranty
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of the Geekpure RO-TW Water Filter?
RO unit: Length: 15.64 “, Width:4.8”, Height:14.8 “.
✪What is 5stage filter and function?
the 1st stage is PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6-12months.
the 2nd stage is Granular Activited Carbon Filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
the 3rd stage is Carbon Block Filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
the 4th stage is TFC Ro Membrane, Reduce 99% total dissolved minerals, heavy metal, Arsenic, Mercury, Iron, lead ,Fluoride and 1000+ contaminants . life time:15-24months.
the 5th stage is Post Inline Acid Washed Coconut Carbon filter, Polish water for refined taste. life time: 12months.
life time depends on usage amount and feed water quality.
✪What is in the box?
1SET filters (5pcs),faucet, diverter valve, storage tank, some fittings, water pipe, clips, drain clamp, teflon tape.
Yes, BPA free. Lead free.
1.It Is Recommended To Wait Until The Entire System Is Pressurized (Including Storage Tank & Faucet) And Re-Check For Any Leaks Before Leaving Installation Site.
2.It Is Normal For Some Black Carbon Fines To Appear In The Water When Emptying The First 2 Tanks Of Water. The First 2 Tanks Of Water Produced Should Be Emptied And Not Used.
3. Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.