- Complete set 20 inch big clear housing,1″NPT inlet/outlet,with plastic wrench,screw and metal bracket
- Clear housing allows you to see when you need to change filters and everything else works as it should.Housing only, filter cartridges are sold separately
- Fits all standard sized 4-1/2 inch diameter by 20 inch whole house cartridges.Fits NSF standard,Large capacity housing for high flow applications
- It is Installed at the main water supply and produce pure water for your entire home. Enjoy better water from every tap and every appliance in the whole house
- Pack of 1,Housing only. filter cartridges are sold separately.NOTE:THE MATERIAL OF CLEAR HOUSING IS NOT STRONG AS BLUE COLOR HOUSING,SUGGESTED WORK PRESSURE IS UNDER 50 PSI
Maximum Pressure: 90 psi (6.2 bar) ,Temperature:40-110°F/5-45°C , Shelf life: 5 Years.
More valuable information:
-What is dimension of the big blue housing?
It is 4.5″OD x 20″ height .
-What is in the box?
1x20inch big blue CLEAR housing with pressure release and 1inch NPT , 1pc plastic wrench ,1pc metal bracket.
-What is filters options?
1.PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6 months.ASIN:B07794W9F8.
2.Carbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6 months. ASIN:B07798RFVH. PS.The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality.
1. Protect filter housing from freezing. Please lubricate the o-ring with silicon grease and use wrench provided to prevent leakage.
2. This filter housing has a maximum operating pressure rating of 90 psi, if you suspect that your water pressure will at any time exceed 80 psi, a pressure regulator MUST BE INSTALLED before the filter housing. this action will guard against the water pressure exceeding the maximum pressure rating.it is recommended that the pressure regulator be set at 70 psi or less.
3.The rubber o-ring provides the water tight seal between the cap and the sump. it is important that the o-ring be properly SEATED IN THE GROOVE of a water leak could occur