- COMPLETE-Complete one set 20 inch big blue housing,1″NPT inlet/outlet,with pressure release button for high flow,plastic wrench and metal bracket.Housing only, filter cartridges are sold separately
- STANDARD-Fits all standard sized 4-1/2 inch diameter industry 20 inch whole house cartridges
- HIGH QUALITY-Fits NSF standard,Large capacity housing for high flow applications
- WARRANTY-One year limited warranty
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA)
- JUST SHIP TO BUYER FROM US,NO INVENTORY IN CANADA AND OTHER COUNTRIES
Maximum Pressure: 90 psi (6.2 bar) ,Temperature:40-110°F/5-45°C , Shelf life: 5 Years.
More valuable information:
#What is dimension of the big blue housing?
It is 4.5″OD x 20″ height .
#What is in the box?
1x20inch big blue housing with pressure release and 1inch NPT , 1pc plastic wrench ,1pc metal bracket.
#What is filters options?
1.PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6 months.ASIN:B07794W9F8.
2.Carbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6 months. ASIN:B07798RFVH. PS.The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality.
1. Please lubricate the o-ring with silicon grease and use wrench provided to prevent leakage. Protect filter housing from freezing.
2. This filter housing has a maximum operating pressure rating of 90 psi, if you suspect that your water pressure will at any time exceed 80 psi, a pressure regulator MUST BE INSTALLED before the filter housing. this action will guard against the water pressure exceeding the maximum pressure rating.it is recommended that the pressure regulator be set at 70 psi or less.
3.The rubber o-ring provides the water tight seal between the cap and the sump. it is important that the o-ring be properly SEATED IN THE GROOVE of a water leak could occur.